Hello
Monday, September 04, 2006
Well I hope that you all had a great Labor Day Weekend. We didn't do much. We had a little cook out with Jose's cousin and the kids swam in the pool for a while. This weekend we did accomplised alot, I cleaned the house, organized my filing system for my scrapbooking, and even finished the last of the video projects. I also have updated the photos into yahoo, this weekend. You can check them out the link is located on the right had side of this blog. If I can some more time I have a few more to download. I took a few pictures of today, I will share them with you later in the week. I can't believe that its September already, this year has went by so quick. It will soon be time to shut down the pool for the winter. We went shopping on Saturday, and in one of the stores they had Halloween stuff out already. What will be next, Christmas items. It seems like here in Florida they always seem to rush the seasons here. Its starting to lightening here so I think I am going to get off of the computer and turn in for the night.

Have a good time.....