Week Of Review
Friday, September 08, 2006
Well I had this blog all done, and now I lost it. So I will try to remember some of what I had. This week was a short week, for me, there is not much going on at work, so I had Monday and Thursday off. I can not wait until they get the renovation over with and get some business in. I have started down loading some photos in the yahoo, I still have a few more that I want to down load. You can check them out if you like. Just clcik photo album its located on the right side of this blog. I still need to put the photos on to a cd, I will do that tomorrow, As I need to get them mailed out to CT and Peru. I have started with some ideas for our Chirstmas card this year, but I am not getting too far with that, I had one that I liked, but when my computer crashed the last time, I lost it. So its starting it from scratch. Oh well I have learned, to save my work. Lets see what else. I have started a new book, its called Five People You Met In Heaven. So far it is really good, although I have just started it. Okay I am going to sign off for tonight, as I am tired, and my show is on. So I will turn in for tonight.

~~~~~Have a great night~~~~~