Weekend Review
Monday, September 18, 2006
I know I should have done this posting yesterday, but I have been busy with saving pictures from my hard drive to cds, and I was also saving my scrapbooking material, that I had on my hard drive to cds also. I now have everything saved, and I am in the porcessing of deleting them from the hard drive, I was noticing that my computer was running slow, and I didn't want to lose what I had. So now thats all done, I have some free time. After Church on Sunday, we had to finish up the food shopping, which was just meats, and we buy that a spanish market. So thank goodness, we were early and was in and out. Then it was off to get some movies and home. After finishing the cleaning and laundry, I settled down on the computer and started coming up with some ideas for our Christmas Card this year, I have come up with three ideas that I really like, so I as going to take them to work, and see how they copy on the color copier, and then I have to decide which one I will use, and get that started, as before we know it, that time of year will be here. Mom have you noticed that Super Walmart is starting to put out their villages, and accessories. there are a couple new things that I seen and like, may have to buy them. LOL And for today, since I had to day off we ran a few errands in the morning, bathed the dog and put molding up in the family room. We ran out of the molding so you guessed it, its back to Home Depot to get more. Which we will probable finish that up this weekend. After all that was done, we decided to go to the pool and swim for a while and then relax for the rest of the evening. And now I am finishing up a few projects that I had going on and its off to bed. As tomorrow is an early day for me. So I will close for now, until tomorrow.