"Fall Days"
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Yes, fall has arrived and can you believe that its October already. Although the leaves don't turn here, we do get some cooler weather, which is our sign that fall has arrived to Florida. As you may have already noticed I have changed my page for the fall, and I am working on the Christmas one. I can't wait to put that one up. I still want to add some more things to this, but it will have to wait to later in the week. For the last couple of weeks I have been searching for green card stock, while I have finally found some, and even picked it up. You are now wondering why, green, well thats the main piece to our Christmas card this year. I have decided on the one that I am going to use, so now I just have to get it started as there is alot of work to it. But its still early, and I have time. This past sunday we went fall plant shopping, and found a few that we like, and bought them, now all we have to do is plant them, in the front. I guess that will have to be a weekend project. I have started some scrapbook layouts, just have to finish them and I will post them later this week or on the weekend when I have a little more time. Well I could go on for ever, but I don't want to bore you all, so I will close this for now.
Have a great night.