Its Starting To Feel Like Fall
Monday, October 09, 2006
We are having such fall temperatures, it is wonderful. I really like this kind of weather. Tonight I decided to bake some homemade pumpkin bread, the house smells like pumpkin spice, cinnamon ooh it smells soooo good. Now just waiting for it to finish baking. I am making some homemade beef stew for dinner tomorrow, I have that cooking in the slow cooker. The slow cooker is my new friend. I put the food, in and let it cook during the night. Thanks mom for sharing the spegetti sauce one, that one was delicious. I like the idea of having the meat cooked by the time I get home, all I have to do is the rest of the meal. Any way anough about the slow cooker. As I was saying our temperatures are supposed to be going into the sixtys, for here this weather is great. Well I think I mentioned that I had decided on our Christmas card, for this year, well I have decided to work on a couple of more ideas, and have found a couple of more that I am starting to like, thank goodness I still have time to work on this project. lol I can't believe that its October and soon it will be November. Boy where has this year gone too. Okay, I need to stop for now, the timer is going off for the oven, bread is done. I know you probably didn't notice that I was gone. So now the bread is cooling, can't wait to have a piece, although I don't need it. Well I have a few more things to finish up before turning in for the night, I still have to go on line and pay a few bills that are due in a couple of days. I like the idea of paying them on line. I am going to leave you with a couple pictures of our sunset tonight.