"Oh Look Another Look"
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Wait please don't go, your looking at the right blog. Okay so its another change. What can I say. I have been working on trying to get a three column blog for a while now, so I found a generator that helps you create it, I got it to finally work and now look what I created. I really like this look, at least for while. See Mom I told you it was going to be a major change. I still have some more things to add from the other template, but that will take some time to get it all in here. Okay thats it for tonight, this is giving me a headache. If I knew that it was going to take me this long I would have left it as it was. Although I could always delete this template and put in the old one, not. I just have to have patience and work alitle each day on it. I will not promise that there won't be more changes in the near future, but not as major as this one. After all the holidays are coming. lol :) Okay I am leaving you all for tonight, but I will share some pictures of how my desk looks when I am creating or changing things. :) :)





"Pretty Messy Right"

Labels: