Im Not Liking It
Friday, October 20, 2006
Well I thought I liked this layout, but it won't let me put in some things that I want to add from the other layout. So Iam looking for another layout, I found a couple, I just have to play with them to see if I can add things to it, so there may be another change. Sorry mom, I couldn't get your music to add to the new layout. So until I see if the other two that I found will work, its the old for a little longer. "SORRY" Nothing exciting to post about, Autumn is doing much better, she is using her left paw, although she is still not aloud to go for walks, she still comes into what ever room I am in, to get me for her nightly walks. Poor thing. Weather has been great, the temperatures have been cooler in the mornings, and the evenings. Well folks, I am going to close this for now as in 10 minutes my show is on, so see you all here again soon
Have a good night,

Labels: