Oh Where Oh Where Was She
Saturday, October 21, 2006
So I wonder where my mom was today, I didn't see her on all day. So I wonder if she saw her new look. "The things that make you wonder" :) Today I spent the afternoon looking for a new look for my blog, and of course my mothers, I did find one for her, I hope that she likes, as for me, well I found a couple, now its just to find some time to sit and play and see if it will work, and add some of the things that I had in my last template. As for this one, I am not sure, I try and add things and it pushes my stuff all to the bottom. So don't be alarm if you see a new look once again. Today I also was working on some new headers one for Halloween and the other one is for Thanksviging, that one I am having a hard time with, as I don't have alot of thanksgiving graphics, so now I am searching for those, and then there will be the Christmas header, which I have one started just need to finish it. I also had to create a new flickr account, as I couldn't remember my password, so it wouldn't let me add any new pictures. Can you believe that October is almost over. Today I got my lighted pumpkin out, and its sitting on the table. Okay I am rambling now, so before I put you all to sleep I will close. See you. :)

Labels: