Okay So Call Me Crazy
Monday, October 23, 2006
Yes, another change, as I mentioned in a previous post, I was looking into changing it again, as I couldn't add some of the things I had from the previous layout. So over the weekend I searched and searched for another layout, I found a couple, one which I really liked, but still haven't figured it out. Found a couple that I thought my mom, would like, but went into change it, and said her blog could not be found. Ummm I am not sure about this. So I will have to ask her later. Any ways here is my new look, for now at least. I have a cute one for Christmas and can not wait to use that one. Mom what happened to your blog, I said I would change it, you didn't give me a chance. Sorry I was looking for a template that would let me add things to it, or I could have put the old template back.

*Update on Autumn,
She is doing alot better, still thinks she can go for her nightly walks, and dosn't understand why we are not going. She still has a week before we can go for her nightly walks. Poor girl. Yesterday Jose's cousin and wife invited us to go to Epcot at the Disney Park for a Wine and Food Festival. It was nice, but different from when Jose worked there, any ways it was fun and I got some good shots of the Epcot ball. So I leave you for tonight with a could of pictures. Oh and before I forget, stay tuned for the Halloween header that will be appearing soon. Have a great night.

Before the Lights



The Sun Setting Over Epcot


With Lights

Labels: