Cold Front Hits Orlando
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Brrrrr its cold here in the Sunshine State. Our temps got into the low 50's here to day and tomorrow it will only be 45. But of course it will warm up during the day, but the early morning will be in the 40's brrrr its cold for Florida and so early for it. Thats okay I'll take this kind of weather any time, its beats the hurricanes. LOL...... Okay I am done changing the my template of my blog for now, but stay tuned for the Christmas one, I can't wait to put that one up. I have also made a nice header for it. Oh if it was only a little closer. HA HA. This weekend I will add my Halloween header to this. I really need to sit down and choose what christmas card I will be using, so that I can get them finished. I still have the three and can't decide which one I really like. I have made some cute Thanksgiving cards,just a few more final adjustments to them and they are done, can't wait to get those out. A friend at work, says I have to much time on my hands, as I love to create all of these things. Oh well what can I say, but thanks to my mom and grandmother for sharing all those craft ideas with me. :) Well I think its time to turn in for the night, as its getting late, so I will see you all here again soon.

Have a good night and may the angels watch over you all.

Labels: