48 In The Morning
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Orlando temperature today at 6:00am was 48 degree's yes you are reading this correct. It was a chilly morning. But I loved it, I even got to wear a sweater to work today, which I don't get to wear much here. We are to have another cool morning, but I dont think its as low as last night. Our four legged family member is starting to get more active, now that her left leg is not bothering her as much. She still wants to go for nightly walks, but she has a couple of more days until she gets to go. She is driving me crazy, with wanting to go. I have finished putting the candy into treat bags, for next Tuesday. I have made 60 bags, and still have a little candy left over, I think I will pick up some more treat bags, tomorrow, and finish up the candy. If its like last year, I had alot of kids come to the door. I guess we will see. And as you all can see I have put the halloween header on to my page, I was going to wait until the weekend, but thought halloween is only one day, so I decided to put it on now, and get more out of it. I think Jose's cousin is going to bring the kids over here for trick or treating on Tuesday, so I will take them around here. It will be fun to take them around, miss those days as a kid, lol. Well I need to go for now, as I have alot to do before turning in for the night. So I will see you all here again soon.
Good Night......