Good Morning All
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Hello and Welcome to Sunday morning. Orlando weather is on the chilly side, but it feels great. We have a busy day planned. First there is Church, and then to visit with Jose's cousin, and then to an art Festival. I am looking forward to the art festival, this is different countries, so it should be interesting. Well I had to ask for a second opinion on my christmas card, (Jose). So we have decided that its only going to be one, and the he choose it, although I was leaning towards that one also. So now its time to start the printing presses. This one is going to take me some time, so I will be starting on this project soon. Jose also suggested that I start up some kind of business using these types of projects for other people. Its great to know that he thinks that I can do something like this and suggest doing it to make some extra income. I will do some research on this later, this could be an interesting business to start from home. Well I need to go and take my shower and get ready for Church. So will post some more later.