Rainy Blues And Gray Clouds
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Why does it rain on the weekends, when I am home? Why not the work week? Oh well we need the rain. We have had rain since 1:00am, right now, it has quit, and blue skies are trying to make it through the dark clouds so lets see who wins, the clouds or maybe some blue skies. I guess the rain is a good thing. After I finish my cleaning and laundry, (which I should be dong now) LOL I can start on all of those projects that I have on the back burner, just waiting to get started. I have finished cutting all the red and green card stock, so at least thats done. Now its time to sit and decided what card to use. Maybe I'll go with two. We will see. I am going to close this for now, and I will update more later. So I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday.
Choe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay I am back. I have finsihed all of those weekend chores. The blue skies won over the clouds, it turned out to be a beautiful day. It was a little on the cool side, but I got to wear a shirt that I bought in Boston. After all the cleaning and laundry we had to go shopping for the weeks food. And return some bathroom rugs that we bought and the where a little on the light side. So we exchanged them for some brighter coolers. I also bought this cute photo box, although I am not going to use it for photos, as of yet, I bought it for my Christmas cards that I am making so that they stay nice and neat. It will hold all the supplies that I will be using. I have narrowed it down to two, so I think that I will use them both, as I can't decide on just one. LOL. I also have started two scrap book pages, I hope to finish them this weekend. I have also found some time to down load some more songs that I like, and will download them to my IPOD later tonight. While shopping I found the November issue of scrapbook answers, so now its time to sit down and see whats in this issue.
So see you all later.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 8:49 PM, Blogger Gradual Inclinations

Here is the reason why it rains in the weekends. The fruit picking community is a large and powerful lobby when it comes to the attentions of the weather committee. If it were to rain during the work week instead of the weekend, blogs of fruit pickers everywhere would rise up in unison to decry poor weather that decreases their collective fruit picking productivity.

I am sorry my friend, but the fruit picking masses have spoken, and the weather committee's hands are tied.

The days when it's fine in the weekends are the days when the fruit pickers are having a weekend get together to build up the Esprit de Corps. Or something.

This comment was brought to you by the letters W and F, and by the number 2.

Kudos to you, my friend, kudos.