Its All Over
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
That one day of Trick Or Treats, is over. This year I handed out about 76 bags of candy. It seemed like there where not at many kids this year, by 8:30pm I had no one, which then I turned out the lights and said that was enough. I have some pictures of Jose kids, and of course our four legged furry one, with their costumes on. I was surprised, that Autumn left her butterfly wings on the whole time, when opening the door she would run to the door so those who came got to see her and laughed that I had put the wings on her. The things I put her through. HA HA. As you have noticed I have changed my header back. I am working on a thanksgiving one and hope to have it ready by this weekend, although I may wait another week or so to put it on. I can't believe that its November already. I have started with making my Christmas cards, and I have even made the envelopes for them. I know call me silly or even crazy, as my friend says at work I have to much time on my hands. Okay I am going to close this for now as I want to download the pictures that I took of last night, so see you all here again soon.