Nice Sunday
Sunday, November 12, 2006
So its official, the weekend is over, and the work week will start. Todays weather was just beautiful. A nice cool breeze and no hummidty, which was wonderful. Today we went to a paint ball competition, at the Walt Disney Wide World of Sports. When we first moved to Florida, we would go and play it, but then it got expensive to play and it was far from where we lived. So this weekend there was a competition, it was neat. Although we didn't know the teams it was still fun to see all those who did cheer their teams on. The kids where on the look out for the little balls of paint that weren't broken, and they where collecting them. I believe they found 26 different colored balls. We had to keep reminding them not to squeeze them as they had paint inside of them. The little one, was always trying to break them. He finally did and had paint on his hands, and face, as they say boys will be boys. :)
I didn't do much on my putting together of the Chrstmas cards. I did finish the project for work, so thats done, except for the menu part, and hopefully they will give that to me tomorrow. I will work on my other projects tomorrow, as its late tonight to start them. And can you believe that next Thursday is Thanksgiving, ALREADY. I think, I am going to have Jose's cousin and wife over for the day. Thats if he can get the day off. Well I believe that is it for an update for tonight, I am sleepy from all the fresh air today, so I think I will turn in early tonight.

Have a good night!

I almost forgot here is something to check out, The first one told me, I don't like to meet new people, (Its True) the second one said I like to creat (TRUE. So go ahead check it out for your self
Click here
  • Check this out
  • Labels:

     
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    | Permalink|


    1 Comments:


    At 8:14 PM, Blogger Jen

    I like the new look on your blog :)