Busy Little Bee
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Urrrg I had a post started, hit a wrong key and its gone. This makes me so mad. I have been a busy little bee, this week. I have the envelopes to the cards just about printed out, the next step is folding them and getting them ready for the cards. I am sitting here updating and printing out the last batch of pictures, although I still made need a few more, at least the most part is done. I still need to to cut them and put them on the card stock, that has already be cut to their sizes. After looking at my agenda for all of these crafts, I have planned I think I should have started in September. lol I also have been asked to create a web page for our Church, I am excited to be able to work on that, I have one started, I will met with our Preacher, tomorrow, to see what all we want to put in and get some ideas from him. As soon as we get it all finished I will link it to my page. I have also decided to send in one of my scrapbook pages to Scrpbook Answers, to be entered in a contest, thats something I have never done, before. I may not win, but I thought I would give it a try. I will keep you all posted on the out come of that. Oh and I have also been asked to design a wedding invitation. This project I am thinking about. I have been working on some ideas, to present to her, but I am not sure, If I am going to have the time. The wedding is in March. Lets see whats else do I have planned. Can't think of anything at this moment, but I am sure there is more. Oh I almost forgot, I am on the awards committee at work, and I am working on the awards program. Which I have just finished making the changes they gave. Now its time for them t proof it and give me the menu, I will be done with that one. Well I think I am going to call it a night, I have one more thing I want to do tonight, so I need to get off of here. See you all here again soon.
Have a good night!

Labels: