Crazy Random bloggings
Monday, November 06, 2006
Hello just like the title just some crazy random thoughts for tonight. As you can see I have put the Thanksgiving header on, I couldn't wait to put it up, after all Thanksgiving is only one day, and then its all over, so I want to get the most out of it. :) I am supposed to be sitting here and doing some business invoices, but as you can see I am not doing that. Okay I must go and finish that or should I say start it and then I have to process the credit cards. Will update more later. Okay now that the invoices are done and credit cards are process and a msn chat with a friend that now lives in Malaysia I am back to finish this posting. Yesterday I mentioned about the site for e-books, well today I printed off a couple of the books, although I can't start reading any of them yet, as I need to finish the one I already started. So those will have to wait. I also printed out some of the pictures for our Christmas card and have cut them to there correct size, so now I have a few more to print, and then envelopes to continue on, And then the fun part of putting them together. I also found some cute ideas for a couple of Oranaments that I am going to make, and give them as gifts to a couple of people. So I need to get those projects going. Although the one is going to need a trip to our local craft store called Michaels to get some clear glass bulbs, and the rest of it is a secret, so those who are getting those will have to wait to receive them. Man I sure have alot on my plate to get done. Oh well I love the challenge. HA HA
Lets see what else is new, oh I bathroom is coming along great, although we will be returning the light that we bought, it is too big, and you can't size it, so even though we like it it has to go back. So we are looking into another one hopefully we can find one that we like. As soon as its all done, I will take some pictures of it to share with you all. Well that about sums it up for tonight. So may all the angels watch over all my family and friends. See you here again soon.

Labels: