Rain And More Rain
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Well today was a perfect day if you were a duck. It rained all after noon and into the evening hours. So all you voters out there, did you cast your votes. I made it to the pulls, in all the rain that we were having, what a mess that was. We also had a tornado warnings out this evening, and they are saying the one county had one touch down. And the town is not from where I live. Other than that, all is well here in the Fernandez household. Our four legged family member is doing well with her paw now, she has been going for walks, although tonight she didn't get to go as it was raining, although she would still go If I would take her in it, but not me. Im not getting wet lol. I have continued with making the envelopes for the cards, I still have a few more to print and make. And then I am looking into making my return address labels, to have the design as the envelopes. That will be a project for tomorrow. That one is the easy one, the same name and address for all sheets. I have started to print out the card its self, as soon as I get then all printed out, I will start putting them together. I also started working on the christmas oranaments that I am making, well at least the first part of it, I still need to go to craft store this weekend, and get the glass bulbs. Once I get them I can finish that project up, thank goodness that one is a easy project. I beleive I am starting to make myself tired with all of this so its over to dream land for me, or I should say where I always think of something else I want to do. So have a good night and see you all here again soon.

Labels: