Quick Update
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Hello, I haven't update in a couple of days. So at last here I am. So lets see as for updates, for the past couple of days well the Thanksgiving cards are out in the mail, sure hope they make it to those I sent to before thanksgiving. I am still waiting on my home depot credit card bill, they said they mailed it our on 10/25/2006 and here it is 11/14/2006 and still nothing. What mail service we have. Well at least I know that its not due, as I pay it on line. Thank goodness for that. I have finished up the envelopes to my cards, and I have started putting the cards together, I still have alot I need to do before they are finished. I also have one part of the ornaments that I am making done, although I still have to go to our local craft store to pick up the clear bulbs. I was going to go this past weekend, but I just ran out of time. So I hope to make it there this weekend. Well I can finally say the bathroom is finished. He finished it up today. The next project is the master bedroom. I am begining to love Home Depot, (NOT) (: I think they should make that store more for womEn. lol. I have also done loaded some of the pictures from the weekend, I still have some more to download, but they will have to wait a couple of more days. I also have finished the project for work, and now, they want to change some of the things, thats okay, I love to work on these kinds of projects, and this time its going to be alittle of a challenge. I love when its like that ha ha. Well I will share some of the photos with you as I must go, I am trying to do two things at once here, and need to finish them before turning in for the night.







Labels:

 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 1:38 PM, Blogger AngelDust

Not going anywhere just taking it during Christmas that way if we go somewhere don"t need to be back so soon. I needed to take it before I lose it. What is your secret for water???????