Help What State Am I In.
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Where am I, the last I thought I was in Florida. But this weather feels like up North. Oh well Its a little cold here, but thats okay, it makes Thanksgiving feel like its a holiday. As for when its hot, here on the holidays, it just doesn't feel like the holidays, so I will take this cold weather, even if I have to wear a jacket. Today our temeperature didn't get out of the 50's, and with the wind it felt like it was in the 40's. Tonight they are callin for cooler temperature, and some areas could have some frost. I brought in the orchids, just in case, of the frost. I had today off, and we spent it in finishing up the bedroom, we still have some more to do to it, but over all the most part of it is done. We should have it done by tomorrow. I have also spent the last couple of days clueing the background for my christmas cards, for the most part of them our done, still a few more steps to go, and then its time to add the photo. I should be done in another week or so, I hope. Maybe later tonight I'll finish the clueing of what I have left. I have the holiday template ready for my blog, for chirstmas ready, so keep your eyes open for that, which will be coming your way soon. Okay, I don't have much more to blog about, so I'll close for now, see you all here again soon, and may the angels watch over you all.
Have a good night.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 1:53 PM, Blogger AngelDust

Florida I think but you live too far north I heard it SNOWED THAT WAY LAST NIGHT, so you see you live too far north LOL
Mom