This Computer
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Okay I hope that all of you are doing well on this lovely Sunday afternoon. I am going to try and post this, blog, but if it doesn't go through, I am sorry. This past week I have been having problems with my computer, where it keeps shuting down. I am praying that what I did last night works, and so far, it has, I reformatted the computer again using the disc this time. I even took it to comp USA and they whated to charge me $199.00 just to look at it, so needless to say I did not leave it with them. So off to home and time for the reformatting of it. Like I said so far, its not shuting down. I still am a little leary of putting all the software in again. So I am doing a little at a time with it. So far to day, it has not shut off, and the back doesn't seem like its hot like last time, so maybe that was it. Who knows, if it happens again I will have to take it to have it checked, as I need my computer. Not just for this blogging but, the business and those lovely bills that I pay online every month. Our Sunday has been great, our weather has been nice and with a little breeze, so it really doesn't feel like it was in the eightys. I need to continue with putting the software back on her and continue workng on my Christmas cards. I still have alot of work to do on those. Okay mom I have changed your page to the snowman, but you are going to kill me, for some reason I didn's save the music, please say you have it saved, sorry. Hope you like your christmas look. Well I am going to sign off and get started on all that I still have to do. I hope to see you all here again soon.

Choe