Snow "What!"
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Okay I have heard that Florida gets SNOW, but never seen it, they say that it snowed in Orlando, and Jose says he seen going to work yesterday morning. So am I sure that I still live in Florida, according to my drivers license and registration to my car. Yes I do lol. But the last couple of days it has been really cold here. One good thing it will feel like the holidays. I wanted to post this post before today, but I feel a sleep, as I got up early yesterday to finish all the stuff with our bedroom. Which we are done, with that, just a dew more things in the family room and then we are done. Until next year which then we will be adding a whole room on to the house. I am going to hate all that mess, but after all its another whole room, which will add more space to the house. Well today is just about here, so I must go back to sleep. In the morning, I still need to work on my computer, as yesterday, something happened to it, It crashed and I am still putting in the software that I had in, it. I am not sure what happened. So I will close for now. See you all here again soon.

Labels: