So Far So Good
Monday, November 27, 2006
Well like the heading says, so far so good. My computer is not shuting off. I still haven't put it back to its orginal spot, I am keeping the fans away from the way, where it was sitting. Some one said they thought it was getting to hot and turning its self off. Who knows, I really should have it checked. I think I am going to do that this week, just to be on the save side. I have finished loading all the software back in, and now its time to load them on to this program that I bought, that lets you copy everything in one shot, and if this ever happens again its all on one disc, not like I have been doing one by one. So I think I am going to get off here and run that program. So see you all later.

Another quick update. Well the computer is still runnng, I have loaded all but one program, and I'll do that one tomorrow. Jose purchsed this program for me so that I can watch tv on my computer, its called wintv2000. It is pretty cool. I know why watch tv on the computer. Well I had a tv in my room, but it was my nephews, and his dad picked it up for his other sun who is coming in February. So I lost the tv. So this program is a neat way to watch TV while I am working on the computer. I have some work, that I need to get finished, and I want to send out some of my Christmas cards this week, so I need to get them finished. So until tomorrow, May the angesl watch over your all.
Just came back to see if I got this program to work. So if its way off sorry, still playing with it.



Labels: