Wednesday Blues
Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I know its supposed to be the Monday Blues, but mine is today. Lets see I woke up at 4:00am to kids throwing can from peoples recycle today, in the street, so that caused my dog to start barking. And then I couldn't go back to sleep. And then of course yesterday, I got my first speeding ticket since I have been in FLorida, that sucks. The officer, was a jerk, just because my car, doesn't have my name on it, he started asking questions why and whos car was it. And then just because I have the spanish last name he started speaking to me in Spanish, when I told him I don't speak spanish, he made a comment "last name Fernandez". So that is why I am in the Wednesday Blues. Besides all that, I still have so much to do and there still is the house to get decorated, Help I need more time, lets add another week before Christmas lol. Well I believe I better get back to work, as yesterday my boss said I did nothing all day, he can be such an jerk, when he wants to be.

Labels: