A Chilly Start
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Well our Orlando weather was a chilly start today, in the low 50's. Okay I know the Mid East was getting all that snow, and there temperatures where much colder, but for me this is cold. I guess I could never move back up North, even though I would love to go there again for a white Christmas. LOL :) This is just a quick post, to see if what I added will post every time I create a new posting. So until later when I get home from work, this post is coming to a close.

Well what I added shows, up and I like those little gold bells at the top of my posting. I had this nice update I was going to do, but I didn't write it down, and now I can't remember what I wanted to blog about. Christmas cards are are done and the first set is going out in the mail tomorrow. Hope you all like them, I think they turned out pretty good. I guess since I can't thing of any thing exciting, its time for me to turn in for the night, so hopefully I will have an exciting post tomorrow.
Bye