Just alot of Nonsense
Thursday, December 07, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Hello and welcome to this windy Thursday evening, I am here just long enough to do a short update and I must run to the airport and pick up a client for our business, this week we have been busy. The fax and business line has not stopped. No I am not complaining its just I am the one who does the late pick ups and with not feeling good, I want to go to bed early, but thats okay we only have business when there are alot of conventions, and thank goodness its now, as the last couple of months my job has been very slow, and I have to look for hours in other departments, so this is good. I still have more to update, and some pictures of my Christmas village to share with you all, but I will do that later tonight. So until later may the angels watch over you all.

Labels: