Weekend Update
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Well the weekend has come and gone, in just two short days. Although its over, I have gotten alot done. The house is decorated inside, and even though it took me two whole days to do it, I like what I have done. The tree is finally decorated, the center pieces and stockings are hung with care and waiting for that Jolly Old guy. I have also finished the Christmas cards and the last back is going in the mail tomorrow. I have also started the secret Christmas gifts, that I am making for two people. I will finish those later tonight, if my eyes will stay opened long enough. lol. I have taken some pictures of some of what I have done, this weekend. I still need to get some some pictures of the tree to share with you all, I will try to get that later in the week. Tomorrow I have a half day of work, as we are attending a graduation party for one of Jose cousin's son, who is graduating from college. I think that I am going to close this for now, and get those photos uploaded to here to share with you all. So at last the photos.




Have a great night.

Labels: