Help "Running Out Of Time"
Friday, December 15, 2006
I can not believe that Christmas is just a week away. Where has the year gone to. Boy I could use some more time. I still have Christmas shopping to do. One present I ordered is still not here. I sure hope that is comes next week. I have made a couple of hand made gifts, I still have one more that I am working on. I still want to get some of the pictures that Jose's cousin took at the graduation party, as there is a cute one of his daughter that I want to do a winter layout with. I hope to get some copies of the pictures this weekend. I still want to bake a few different kind of cookies, although my personal baker, is making some of my favorite cookies and my favorite peanut butter fudge. I sure could use some more time for this holiday. As you can see I have made some different changes to my blog for the holiday, I was getting tired of the other look. So here is the new look for now. But who knows, it could always change again. lol. I have alot planned for the weekend, I have cleaning to do, and finish up my secret Christmas ornaments, finish a couple of layouts that I have been working on, and just haven't had the time to finish them. Sunday we are planing on going to Disney, with Jose's cousin and family to see the lights, and Christmas shows that they are having now. It should be fun. Well I am sure I could go on here forever, but I want to work on the layouts, and before I know, I will have run out of time. So see you all here again soon, and may the angels watch over you all.
Have a good night!

Labels: