A Great Movie
Monday, December 11, 2006
I am sitting here watching the March of the Penguin's what a great movie, I have the movie, but never got around to watching it, so now I am watching it. I recommend it to any one who has not seen it. While I can finally say, my Christmas cards are done and the last of them are going out in tomorrows mail. And I have also finished the secret gifts that I have started, I also like how they turned out. Although I still have a few more things that I need to get done, but the most of it is done. I made a layout, of nephews birthday party that we had at our house in April, and I framed it, and I am going to give it to him to hang in his room. I still have my shopping to do, and I hope to do that this weekend. I also ordered two gifts on line, one of the gifts has arrived, and I am getting nervous about the other one, its still not her yet, I sure hope it comes soon. Today we attending a graduation party for Jose's cousins son, they had great food. No I didn't take my camera, I am mad at myself, oh well its a little late now. Jose's cousin Hector took some pictures, or I should say I did using his camera. I will go to his house on the week to get a copy of the pictures, as there is a couple of his daughter, that I want to do a layout with. So hopefully I can do that this weekend. Our weather hes warmed up, again, I sure hope that the week of Christmas, it will get cold again. Well its getting late, and I still want to do a couple of more things before turning in, so I will see you all here again soon. May the angels watch over you all.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jen

speaking of christmas cards... I need your address. my children have run off with my address book and hid it somewhere that I can't seem to find.