Lines And More Lines
Saturday, December 16, 2006
You can tell that its the Holiday Rush, today I had to go to the store and do some shopping, and what a mess. Today we started our Christmas shopping and YIKES, every where you went there were people, and they didn't know what they wanted, so they just stood there and looked at the shelfs. So needless to say, I just got two gifts bought, and some food that I need and said that was enough for today. I will do the rest of it next week, or maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Today I took these pictures of some flowers, that we have, I am not sure if they are supposed to be blooming now, but they are and they are so huge this year. I will share them with you all. And something happened to them, they are supposed to yellow, but this year they are orange. Jose said they are mixing with the other ones, Mom can that happen. And mom where have you been, what no update in a week. Is your arm broken from all the baking, you are doing. LOL. Well before we all know it, that jolly old Santa will be here. Hope that you all where good this year. Well I am going to go and finish up some scrapbook layouts that I want to get done. So I will leave you with the flowers........






Hi I am Back, but only to share the layouts that I have finished. Hope you like them. More to come in another post.



Labels: