Scrapbook Makings
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Hello and Welcome to my blog. Today, we spent the day enjoying the fresh air, as we had our Garage sale. Which the weather was just beautiful. After all of the fresh air, it was time to relax and enjoy the rest of the afternoon. To night we have Jose niece spending the night. So after picking her up, she has decided that she wants to learn how to do scrap booking, so we had a girls night of scraping, and I must say, we had a lot of fun. Sabrina, is picking it up fast, and has some great ideas, for her pages, and has completed a couple of pages, I have taken some pictures of the papers ones that she has completed and will down load them later in the week to share with you all. I even showed her how to do digital scrap booking, she likes those, but she likes to do paper ones, which is great. But I prefer digital scarp booking, now that I have started that. Well its late and I am tired, so its off to dream land. See you all here again soon. Oh I almost for got, I have one card done, and the other ready to piece together, I will share those with you later in the week, but I will leave with a couple of layouts that I finished tonight with Sabrina on our scrap booking night.



Labels: