Home Depot, Lowes, and More Home Depot
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
So whats all this, mean, well lets see, Monday morning it was off to Home Depot to buy the paint for the foyer, got home had to go to Lowes, needed more paint for the new walls, got home with that and the painters mixed, the paint for the foyers, with the glaze that was for the sponging, so it was off to Home Depot again, so that's how I spent my Memorial Day, Fun right. So any way the rooms are all painted, and today the tile arrived, which was supposed to be here yesterday, but that was another problem. So after Jose complaining, the dropped the delivery charge and $50.00 dollars office the bill. So needless to say they are here laying the tile and will finish up tomorrow. I can tell you all one thing, I will never to another remolding again,this is way to much for me. Now we are deciding if we are going to change all the tile including where are living room is now, and having it all match. So on another note I will leave you with the colors of the new room.

Before


After