Painters, Change of Countertops
Saturday, May 26, 2007
So here it it Saturday and the house is full of painters, painting the rooms that need to be painted. Once the rooms are done, I will get some photos to share with you all. But now I need to open some windows in the room that I am sitting in, its really hot in here and the paint is getting to me. Okay the windows are opened. lol. So on the other topic of my title. Change of counter tops. Well I can't post the color of what I choose, as its a surprise and a secret. I can tell you that its not granite and that its marble. When Jose saw it, he fell in love with it and called me at work on Friday. So I had an early day on Friday and met him there to see it, as I had another color picked out for the granite. So once I had seen the one I picked out in the sun light, it had a lot of orange in it, and orange would not have gone with what I have already ordered in sinks, tile for the floor and the paint for the walls. So after looking at the one Jose picked I also fell in love with it, although it is a little more than what we wanted to spend, but we are only going to do this kitchen once. So we went with it. But like I said I can't post it a picture of it until after its layed. We finally got some rain the other night and a little last night. Although we could sure use some more. I think I should close this post for now, as it is becoming a book.

Labels: