The Worst is Over
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
What is that you ask, well, the dry wall part is done, so there no more white dust or dry wall paste, every where. Yeah. So we are moving along, now is where we go and look for the floor for the foyer, living room, the office, as we want that to match the new living room, and most of all the kitchen. I am hoping to have the new kitchen cabinets the first part of June, or a couple days after that. I am so glad that most of this is done. Although we still have to paint the walls, in the kitchen and all of the new rooms that we just put on. I still have to go to Joann fabrics, to pick up the fabric that I want to redo the pillows for the couch to match the theme of the new room. Maybe I'll do that during the Memorial Day Weekend, as I have that Monday off. So its a long weekend for me. Well I am going to call it a night, as I am tired, and I want to turn in earlier then I usually do. So I will close this for tonight and hope to back again real soon.
Have a great night.....