Tdbits and Rambling
Thursday, May 03, 2007
I couldn't think of a title, and since it seems like all I do is ramble on and one, that's what my title is going to be. The house project is moving right along. The ceramic tile is gone in the kitchen, and tomorrow Jose and our neighbor Tito, who has been so helpful with all this, will take the ceramic tile in the old entry way out and a little in the dining room. The it will be to Lowes to order the new ceramic tile for the Kitchen and the entry way. So lets start with what will be going on in the next few days, tomorrow also the out side of the house will be painted. As soon as its done I will take some new pictures and down load them to here. On Saturday we have the electrician to finish up and also the sheet rock installers will be here. So once again Saturday will be a full house. But at least the Kitchen will have the walls and it will be ready to paint. Which I can't wait to do that. Now for some Rochell time lol. The last couple of nights I have had some quiet time to my self and have gotten to scrap a few layouts, make a couple of cards. I will post those all later, as one of them I can't show you all yet, until that person receives the card. Hopefully she will like it. I have also started a new book, which with getting some time to scrap, I am not making time to read. Too many fun things todo. Well I am going to sign off and finish a couple of more things that I have started before turning in for the night.

Labels: