HELP
Friday, April 13, 2007
Help any one knows a good contractor? Well today Jose has had with the contractor that was doing the work on our new addition. In the last couple of weeks, he doesn't want to finish want he has started, and then wanted to open the window, into the office/bedroom this weekend, but needless to say the new garage door still has plywood on it. What is he thinking. Today he showed up and sat in my garage and did his invoice to me, what? Well Jose asked him what he was doing, he replied doing the invoice, Jose told him I don't pay you to do the invoice, I pay you to work on the addition, from then on it went down, hill, I also had the air condition people here for the third, day as the first day they walked off, and said they would not return as long as the contractor was here, so that day we sent him on his merry way. But today was the end of the camels back. Jose fired him. Then the contractor called me on my cell phone at work, and started telling me we have a situation with all of this, needless to say I already knew what was going on, from Jose and the neighbor. Now mind you I am at work, so I told him that I had enough of him, and that the door to the garage still wasn't finished and I don't pay him to invoice me (thats on his own time). I have my own business, and I don't do invoices while I am picking someone up. Man that mad me so mad. So I told him I am at work, and if Jose said he was gone than that was it. So any one know a good contractor. lol. So I will be looking for one this weekend and into next week. grrrrrrr. Okay enough about that, as for our weather, its has been really nice the last couple of days. I really want to do some scraping, card making and learn the Wacom that I bought, so maybe this weekend I will get a chance to do all that I want to do. Well I need to close this for now, and finish up coping some CDS that I borrowed from a co-worker and my show is coming on, so I will see you all here again soon.

Have a great night.