Update
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Just a quick update, Today our weather was great. I enjoyed some of the afternoon outside with Jose' cousins kids, we also did some scraping, I have some photos of Sabrina's scrap book pages, she has improved since the first time we started this, I will download the photos of hers. I took some great shoots of Adam, as I am designing his birthday invitation to his birthday party. Which I believe they are going to try a circus theme. But its still open on that, so I am just designing the front of the invitation first and then I'll add the rest in. We also was teach Adam how to use Leap Frog. He gets a little frustrated with it and says he can't so today we spent alot of time working with him on it, he now knows how to spell his name using the ABC part of it. Well I think I am going to end with with a few photos and its off to dream land for me.





I'll share some more photos with you all tomorrow, as blogger is taking for ever to add them, so hopefully tomorrow it will be faster.