It Arrived
Thursday, March 01, 2007
My new toy has arrived.
wacom
I am still learning it, and there seams a-lot to learn. I will sit down more tomorrow and this weekend. I have also printed out the manual, and have looked through it, but it doesn't seem like it shows you how to edit pictures, so I guess I should read it some more, what do you think? There's not much new with the construction. They did open the roof to see the trusses, but other than that I don't see anything different done from yesterday. Tomorrow I believe its supposed to rain, so there won't be any work done. Hopefully it won't rain. I really have so much that I need to get done, this weekend. I need to sit down and make a to-do list, I will do that all tomorrow. I really don't have much to update on tonight, just a boring night, so I will close for now.

PS



I did this through a program called magic picture editor. This is the first one that I did through this program, I want to learn more of it. So another thing to add to my to-do list.