Cold Cold
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Okay so today was a cold day. In the morning I had Ice on my car, now for those who say it doesn't get cold in Florida, well guess again. It was weird to have frost on the cars. But it didn't stay long, although the temperature didn't get above 45 today, and its supposed to be cold for a couple of more days. The construction is moving along, and hopefully we will have the footers poured on Tuesday or Wednesday. I know for sure, I sure to miss using he front door. I have taken some more pictures off that is going on, as I as starting a scrapbook of all this construction mess. I will share some of those pictures tomorrow, as there will be more done tomorrow, with getting the footers ready so I will wait and share those also. So I had a lot planned for today, but needless to say I didn't get much of it done. However, I did finish the book I was ready, and finished a second one as well, I have started another one, although I am not sure about it, it is kinda of on the slow side, maybe its just the beginning, I will read some more of it and then decide. Well I could go on for hours, but I am cold, sitting her so I will close for now. So keep warm for those who are having some cold weather, like Florida.