Friday Already
Friday, February 09, 2007
Wow where did this week go too. One day it was Monday and now its Friday. I sure do know that work, just flew by this week. I am glad, I took this position, as its a learning experience for me and I love what I am doing, I don't have to look for hours when its slow. So this week has been busy, with the groups that we have in house. I haven't done much this week on the computer. I really wanted to make some cards for Valentines day, but that didn't get done. So its store bought ones, which they are late in getting out. I have put them in the mail for tomorrow. Hope they make it before Valentines day. I hope to work on some of the stuff that I have planned to do this weekend. I have created the Church website, I still have some work to do on it, I want to meet with the Pastor, so get some in put from him, in what all they want to put on it. Once its all done I will link it to my page. Our weather has finally warmed up, the evenings are still chilly, but today it made it to the 70's. I kinda of like the cooler weather, but for here it doesn't stay long. Well I think I am going to close this for tonight, as I want to work on a couple of things, before 20 20 comes one. I like to watch that show on Friday. So good night all, see you are again soon.

Labels: