I Am Back
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Well I know that its been a while since I last posted, but this past weekend had us out side from 7:30am till 5:00pm cutting down our palm tree, that had to come down, as it was in the way of the new room. Well hopefully soon the construction or should I say deconstruction will start soon. I still have my doubts in all this, but there is no turning back now, We also closed on the loan last Friday, money comes available tomorrow. I just don't want all the mess and hassle that is going to be involved. Oh well. I also wanted to thank everyone that called to make sure we were okay from the last tornado's that ripped through here last Friday, we are fine and some of area that got hit were about 30 minutes from where I live. My angel from above was watching over us. I pray that all who had damage gets relief fast, as I know what a hassle it all can be. I know I have alot more that I could blog about, but I need to go and take my shower, and I need to work on our church website, that I am way behind on. So I will leave with some photos of our Saturday adventure. The spot where the tree was looks so empty.