Tibits
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Hello and welcome, I know I haven't posted since Wednesday. But this past work week had me pretty busy. Some nights I didn't get home until 5:30pm. Although I am not complaining, it is great to get the over time. But it leaves with no free time, in the evening to do the things I want to do. lol. Today I had alot of things that I wanted to get done. Which I did. And now for a posting, and then I want to work on a couple of more cards. I have some ideas for some cards and want to try them out. Oh I almost forgot, we have a woodpecker, that is living in my neighbors pine tree. Today we were working out side, and heard it, so I went and got the camera. I did manage to get some photos of it. Actually, there is two of them, I could only get a picture of the one. So I think that its time for me to get off here and work on those cards and do some scraping, as I have a few ideas, there also and want to get them done. Here are the pictures.