Finished
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
I have finally finished the cards I was making, I think they turned out pretty good. I think I'll make a few more. I have a cute one for Father's Day and Mother's Day. I know there still months away. But I think I'll try them to see how they turn out, and go from there. I bought this magazine called card making, I am sitting here looking at it, there are some nice ones in there to make. Umm, I'm getting some ideas. lol
Theres not much to update you on, just the same old boring stuff, but just another day.
Our weather is changing, our temperature today was only in the high 50's. I know what your thinking, its not cold compared to up North, but for us this is cold. Well I will leave you with some pictures of the cards that I have finished. As I am off to read more of the magazine that I bought.



Sorry its not the best picture.