Already Thursday
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Okay, I know its been a while since my last post, but this week has just gotten away from me. Work has been hectic and busy. I have not been getting home until after 6:00pm. We have several large groups in house, which is keeping me quite busy. I haven't had much time to do any thing that I want to do, seems like once those chores are done, then its time to turn in, and then its the same for the next day and night. I was hoping to get some scraping done this week, but no such luck. May the week. Oh but then there is the Super Bowl this weekend. Gotta watch that right. Even though my team didn't make it (New England). At least they made to the finals. So this Sunday I am cheering for Chicago. Well I thought I had more to post about, but I can't think of much more to write about, and there is a magazine that I want to look at before turning in. So until later may the angels watch over you all.

Have a great night!!!!
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 12:51 PM, Blogger AngelDust

Hi Is everyone there OK were you around any of those storms, didn't hear about it until got home as Betty called and left message she said she tired you but got no asnwer.Call me!!!!