Our Weather
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Hello and welcome to my cold little corner of Orlando. Yes your are reading this correctly, we are having a cold spell, its going to the 30's tonight. Brrrr thats cold. And this wind we are getting is making it colder, than it is. Well to day I have spent in working on the family Christmas video which has taken me all day, as I lost it twice, so now its saving it every time I do something different or just when I feel like saving it. LOL. Its not quite done, just a few more touches to it, and then it should be done. Maybe before next Christmas HA HA. I enjoy making these, but it just takes alot of time, as there is so much that this program can do, and I still have alot to learn with it also. I really wanted to work some more on making some cards, and layouts, but that didn't get done to day. Maybe later in the week I'll get to finish those projects. I think its time for me to sign off here for tonight, so I will see you here again soon. You all come back you hear......

Labels: