Wednesday Updates
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Well as I am typing this post we are getting some rain, which is good, as we need it. As for the week, its not as busy at work, but the day still seems to go by quickly. I am glad that I decided to take that position. There is alot to learn, but thats the fun part of it. I have completed two new cards, this past weekend, I will share them later with you. I am really enjoying making cards. I can't wait until I get to make my Christmas cards for this year. I have also been sitting here trying to get the grips on the adobe photo shop. There is so much you can do with it, and I feel like I am lost in there. So each night I have been trying to learn it, and I have been reading the manual, to get familiar with it more. I have also found this photo hosting site, for photos. I found back in November, and have finally started using it. So far I like it. I put a link to it, so you can check it out.

  • photo hosting


  • I still have some photos to down load, from the holidays, and some of the stuff that we did while Jose's cousin was here with us. I will try and put them here also, as they are down loading into flickr, thats another great site that I love. Well this is becoming a book, so I will save the rest for later, so you all have a good night and may the angels watch over you all.