Cable Companys
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Boy I sure do hate my cable company. I have been trying to get them to relocate or cable line for two weeks now. Well today, they were supposed to come, and of course they never showed up. So I had to call them again, and had to explain all over again what I need them to do. So finally after all that, I have them scheduled again for Thursday. Oh what really makes me mad to day is that Jose called them in the morning to confirm the appointment, and was told yes they would be here to day. And when I called they said that today's work schedule was canceled. Funny how there is only two people and a dog lives here. I guess autumn canceled the appointment to day. Bad Dog. I have to talk to her about using the phone. LOL So lets see if the show up and do what they are supposed to do on Thursday. As for other news, well theres not much, our temperature is supposed to drop in the 30's on Friday, ohh thats cold. Well I don't really have much more to post about, pretty boring here. I will update you on the construction tomorrow, as they are starting to remove the side walk, and the entry way into the house, will be closed starting tomorrow. I'll get some photos, for the construction album that I am creating. Well have a good night.

Labels: