I am Back
Monday, February 12, 2007
Okay, I know, but this time I do have an excuse. I really do. Saturday, they started digging for the foundation for the new room at cut my cable line. So we had no cable or internet service. Which by the way sucked big time. So today, it they fixed in until tomorrow, when they come and redo the line because of the addition. Man what did I do before the internet, oh now I remember nothing. I did manage to scrap a couple of pages. So I will share they later in this blog. I hope that all had a great weekend. We enjoyed ours working outside, I also had Jose's niece and nephew over. Ms. Sabrina, is really getting into scarping, I have created a monster. lol I took her shopping where she bought some paper, and stencils. Sunday was Church and then Jose helped his cousin's wife plant some flowers, around their walk way. And then it was off to the house, to relax, before the work week began. Well we hope to have the construction start this week, at least the foundation will get ready for the cement to be ordered, I hope. Our weather stopped him today, as it rained most of the day, and I believe that tomorrow will be the same. Oh well. Well I am not felling well, as I think I am coming down with the cold or flu again, so its time for me to hit dream land. I will leave you with the layouts.