Its Official
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
They have started on the new room. Today we have lost our side walk into the house, and the plants along the entry way. I have taken pictures of all this and will down load them tomorrow. Tomorrow they will finish tearing up the ceramic along the door and start with putting up the guides for the footers and relocate our sprinkler system pipes that are there. So I guess you can say its official now. The contractor is looking to have the cement for the footers next Wednesday, I sure hope so as I hate to look out and all I see if dirt and more dirt. Our weather is turning cold again, which is great, as It doesn't stay long here. And before we all know it it will be hot and humid here. I hope that you all had a great Valentine's Day. Well I am not sure what else o post, and besides its getting late and I have a couple of more chapters to finish in the book that I am reading. I am really enjoying this book, and I want to see how it is going to end, And besides its from the library and is new in three days, so I must finish it. There are a couple of others that I want to get from the library, hopefully they have it, well its time to go so may the angels watch over you all.

Labels: