Beautiful Day
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Good Morning, and welcome to my little corner. Our weather today is so beautiful, I am going to finish up inside and then go out an enjoy the nice weather, as for tomorrows weather, its supposed to rain. I have decided to make a dinner menu for each day of the week, so that I don't have to think of what I want to fix. So tonight's dinner is baked Marinated Tequila Lime Pork, with oven Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Potatoes, and Fresh Green Beans, with Olive Oil and bacon. Monday's: Spanish cooked Beef with Potatoes and Veggies. ( I am not sure what its called in English) Tuesdays: Tequila Lime Shrimp over Pasta, Salad on the Side. Wednesday: Chicken Stir Fry. Thursday: Leftovers of whats left of the weeks menus. Friday: Salmon and Roasted Potatoes, salad on the side. All sounds good, lets see if I stick to it. But at least I have it all planned. I still need to clean some more of my hard drive, as its still on the slow side. I will do that later tonight. Well I think I am going to leave you all for now, but I will leave you with some layouts that I have
finished. Have a Great Sunday!